How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34905
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Need a solicitor in the uk that knows australian family law

Customer Question

need a solicitor in the uk that knows australian family law ,to be a witness to me signing form 90UD of the family Law act 1975 .so i can send them back to Australia.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

May I ask is it an absolute necessity that the solicitor has to know Australian Law as well

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
as my ex is still in Australia and we had a agreement written up by a au sloicitor ,it has to be someone that knows au family Law .we lived together for 21years and have a house together, but he is byeing my half of the house .
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

That is fine

You can find firms to contact here - although I fear you will need a trip to London

Please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have been in contact with bookman with no help ,also have phoned most of the solcitiors on the embassy list .i do not mind if i have to go to London as just need to get this done .as time is getting on and i need my money .
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Interesting since this is what that list is meant to be about.

what about iflg?