How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6726
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

Jamie, I hope you are well? We have been going through the

Customer Question

Hi Jamie,I hope you are well?We have been going through the Marston Group and they have been very good. Unfortunately they found that the defendant has registered their address to virtual office and therefore there is no way to arrest any goods. So we are back in the square oneWe were advised by Marston to seek legal advice with regards ***** ***** option of some authority to free defendant bank account. Can you kindly advice us how to proceed further?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for asking for me.

Free defendant bank account?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jamie,Sorry for the typo - I meant "freeze" the defendants bank account.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

There is another form and fee to pay to the court.

Please see

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you - does N349 form also applies if the defendant is a limited company, with the dept of over £5000?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Yes you can use this.

Does that clarify?