How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Needing to revise a lifetime sopo order so that I can

Customer Question

Needing to revise a lifetime sopo order so that I can eliminate a sex offenders registration under the human rights act.. I am not a sex offender anymore. I am in a very loving relationship with someone who wishes to marry me. I wassentenced to 7nyears in 1994. What i did was vile and I accept that. I underwent every course available to me. I am NOT a sex offender anymore. I wish to be taken off the sex.offender register with the revocation of a life time sopo order... Can anyone help? I want to spend my remaining years married to my boyfriend who has issues being detaind at passport control whereever we go
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What would you like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to come off a sopo to apply to come off the sex offenders register
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Ok. so what is your question about this?