How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32426
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have been given an harassment warning. I accepted this as

Customer Question

I have been given an harassment warning. I accepted this as the basis i thought was flawed. However the person making the allegations has a history of mental health problems and is manufacturing situations that are untrue. The police would like to interview me about this. I have several occasions of her family trying to talk with me or using abusive gesters which i have tended to ignore, as i did not want to inflame the situation. I now believe that I should register these acts with the Police to get a balance to the situation. The person making the allegations has also tried to contact me via a dating web site since the warning was issued. I would like some advice please.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.

are you asking if you should report this to the police?