How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask F E Smith Your Own Question
F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10401
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
Type Your Law Question Here...
F E Smith is online now

I have an application to set aside default judgement in 10

Customer Question

Hi, I have an application to set aside default judgement in 10 days time, I have new evidence to support my case that I did not attach to my original application, should I send it to the other side and to the court before the hearing. Thank you for your assistance.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

The golden rule is “never turn up with the documentation on the day.” Send everything that you have to the court and to the other side, along with a covering letter saying that you have served it on both of them.

Can I clarify anything for you?

Please rate the service positive. It’s the process by which experts get paid.

The thread does remain open if you want to exchange more emails.

Best wishes.