How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have a out of time application to be submitted to the

Customer Question

I have a out of time application to be submitted to the court for a negligence case against a hospital for the death of my son.
I have no money to pay a solicitor, all I am in need of some help to getting the right forms to be submitted before the 6th November,
my son`s human Right was breach, he was brain wash not to see his family
his treatment was inadequately cared for,
when we were call to see him after 6years trying to see him, we the family was told he is ok. when we saw him he was dirty, he look as if he was living during the holicoust.
the staff member was down as his nest of kin
he was threaten that they were going to kill him,mental torment.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What would you like to know about this today please?