How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Lathom i own a house that i rent out the tenant move out and

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** i own a house that i rent out the tenant move out and there for i was cleaning the house and garden up there is a hedge the grows next door and there for it has damage my fance and i got rid of a van old of rubbish that i cut from the hege and then i got ride of it and then next day the negboiuer put a bag and a half of rubbish from there hedge in to my garden and i not happy after i tidy up the garden and got rid of the rubbish and its also damage my fance i would like now to charge them for the damage of my dance from there hedges and also charge them of the disposal of there rubies from there hedge can u help please
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What do you want to achieve please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can i just have my £18 back please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can i have my £18 back please