How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My 96 year old sister suffered a serious accident. As a

Customer Question

My 96 year old sister suffered a serious accident. As a result she received treatment in Lincoln County Hospital and Grantham Hospital. We were told that she would soon have to be discharged from hospital (although she cannot walk or even stand) and that it was up to us to find suitable accommodation. This we have done, though with no help, advice or assessment from the NHS or the local authority.
I believe advice should be available from the CCG, but can find no way to contact them.
Could you please tell me how to contact the CCG dealing with the area of Lincolnshire centred on Sleaford and N Kesteven?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Kasare replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, I will try and assist you with this.

To clarify - is it that you just want the contact details of the CCG? Or is there something additional you require?