How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am looking for a Lawyer who can solve a problem with a

Customer Question

I am looking for a Lawyer who can solve a problem with a binary option trading company.
My broker or financial advisor will not answer my telephone calls or emails. My broker promised that after my last trade October 17th was completed the company would send me $15,000. USD. They will not honor my request or their promise and they have stopped trading on my behalf.
I would like to get my money from the company and never agreed to receiving any bonuses to stall my withdrawals.
***** ***** ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello William my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Are they based in the UK please?