How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My partner felt discriminated by college because of the way

Customer Question

my partner felt discriminated by college because of the way he talks (his english level is weak).
He had psychological issues due to college behaviour and experiencing health issues. He did let them know that he is undergoing treatments and he needs time to get better and meanwhile wants support from them. He tried to arrange how he can submit assessments, but college dismissed him from college instead. We requested explanation and complaints procedure but college keeps ignoring emails. We want to take action and take them to court or make a claim to reimburse health expenses and psychological trauma. Can you help ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

When did this occur?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He attended classes in September. On the 21st of September he felt discriminated.
He got sick on the 27th of September, in the morning.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you going to call ?