How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

In January 2016 the land next door they started building,

Customer Question

In January 2016 the land next door they started building, for the first few weeks I was let them use my water to enable to mix cement. Then as the house was being built scaffolding went up which is on my garden it's still here to this day and I want something from them money for this. They are trying to get out of this by saying they are putting a fence up which will benefit me but in my mind it will benefit the new house not personally to me for all the disruption. Can you tell me am I entitled to anything?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Just to be clear, it is on your land? How much do you want?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've just paid to another solicitor Jamie sorry
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Thats ok. I have just asked how much are you seeking to claim?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have I not just paid you? This website is confusing? Don't mind what I claim just want something for the scaffolding being on my land so long
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

I mean how much do you want to claim from your neighbour?