How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I require advise on Mortgage problem as we got into

Customer Question

I require advise on Mortgage problem as we got into difficulty when my husband developed Cancer back in 2010 and then I lost my full time job in 2013 however we were paying interest only until the last year and we both working now, however the mortgage company now looking for us to repay a sum per month which is quite extreme and we seek advice as we are extremely worried.
Dundalk (###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello Christine my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to know please?