Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I've been ask to pay $ 600'00 dollars that's £476.26 I think

I've been ask to pay $ 600'00 dollars that's £476.26 I think in uk money form clay Justin in the USA to publish a song for me. I don't no nothing about the music publishing I just got started , is this a fare price to pay or is he ripping me off
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
wafting last form my last message clay Dustin the actor and song righter wants $600.00 dollars for taking my music and getting it published is that a fire price or is he ripping me off and can I trust him

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

How is he asking you to pay for this?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sent it by paypal has going to put my song on radio you probably herd of him has clay Dustin the actor song righter country western singers I cheek on line and he cheeks out ok. I got told by apple beam studios its a bit much to pay but thy say its up to me and I do need this song publishing

ok. If you have paid by PayPal then you will get protection. So that should give you some reassurance.

However even the most reliable people can let you down but on the basis you have used a secure payment method, you need not worry, if it all goes wrong you can claim it back.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks clarify what? hope I'm not paying no more money on sending this message to you what all ready pay 26 pounds

yes that's fine. You just need to click on 5 stars to close the question unless I can help you with anything else.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
can you tell me if this file is legal don't it need to be dined ?