12826847

I have an ongoing civil case for misfeasance against person

Customer Question

I have an ongoing civil case for misfeasance against person who conned me out of my business. He has had me in court twice 1st for breach of the peace (found not guilty)
2nd year after this was meant to happen, says I poured stripper over his car. I was never charged or spoken to by police just received summons ,case has been continued 3 times for different reasons. There is no evidence no cctv no damage proof to car said washed it off , got quote from garage £1000 but never got car fixed. My point is I am being falsely accused standing in dock defending something never happened , when found not guilty can I sue him for the stress and false accusations he has put me through. This is all to discredit me as misfeasance case has been seen by counsel and said my case is 80% in my favour.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How long will it take to find an answer? Do not think it's a hard question.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. I'm afraid JustAnswer cannot guarantee a time, however most questions are answered in a timely manner.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 2 years ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to know about this please?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I've asked the question waiting on answer paid my £18.00
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 2 years ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** want to know what is it you want to achieve?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The answer to my question can I sue him for falsely accusing me of an incident I did not do.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 2 years ago.

Has it been to Court yet? Have you claimed in your defence deceit and counter claimed?