How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I split up for my ex who used to party all the time take

Customer Question

Hi I split up for my ex who used to party all the time take drugs and beat me up all the time. We had one child together my son. Since then I have got married and have had another two children and very happy. My ex has not stopped with his rubbish never paid me a penny towards our son left my husband to pay for everything (not that it's a problem) but the problems get worse. We moved away my son father hardly spoke to him very rearly come to visit and when he did we would pay for got to contact him on his birthday with this my son started behaving really badly hitting his younger sister one day my husband gave him a slap on the back of the legs as we where both fed up of him laughing in our faces asking his dad to speak to him we finally had enough and said we would send him back home for awhile until the dust settles. Since then his father took my son moved him in with his mother so his living with his nan who is in her early 80's he never returned back to us. As a mother I packed my family back up and moved back home unsettling my own family and our new lives. My son is now a different person telling lies not seeing me for 3 months I don't have much contact with him!. I'm trying everything in my will power to be amicable but I'm very hurt I have never been without my son his 9 and lost all down to his dad. His dad and there family say nothing but nasty things about my husband and myself I desperately need help and I cry all the time and feel depressed. I'm grateful for any help. Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for your enquiry. Please confirm what your question is?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where do I stand with having contact with my son?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Thanks - please confirm:

-Are you in England or Wales?

-How old is your son?

-What are the current arrangements for you to see him?

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.