How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have a friend who lives in Thailand and has lived there

Customer Question

I have a friend who lives in Thailand and has lived there for 12 years. He was on his motorbike and was ran over by a lorry. Himself and the bike went underneath the lorry and he is now in hospital in mainland Thailand. I would like some advice for his family?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What would you like to know?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Paying for medical treatment? I don't know the ins and outs as a member of the family rang me last night to tell me wot had happened and were to distrought to go into detail, which is why I'm paying for your advice? He seems stuck in a rut as to affording the treatment out there but can he get treatment over here? He might lose his manly parts and possibly a leg? I would just like to know can the family go further with this?
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

Is he British and has he got any Insurance?