How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6734
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

Dear Jamie- Law, We spoke on the 27 of March about my court

This answer was rated:

Dear Jamie- Law,We spoke on the 27 of March about my court case and that I needed to amend a particulars of claim for my case to be struct out but I have only replied on the 28th of March (so 1 day later). I have posted POC to the court and the other side.We have lost the case as mentioned before due to court loosing our paperwork which we proved they have receive it and we made a formal complain and we still waiting for the outcome. They wouldn't listen to us so we had to do N244 form and pay for it in order or to win or set the case aside. We are now asked to pay the money outstanding but we planing to complaint to lord chancellor and hopefully seek justice. I did new N244 form but I am not sure if I can do two of them on the same case?can you advice. I will attach copy of new N244.

Ok. You can apply to set the original order aside.

This will have the effect of making the whole matter start again.

So make the application and wait for it to be listed.

Does that clairfy?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Jamie,Just to clarify, use the same N244 i have attached for your attention to apply to set the original order aside as it is and not change anything?

Correct. You are making a formal application

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i will do that then, thank you.

All the best. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today, by clicking on the 5 stars or happy face, otherwise the site does not pay me for the time spent with you today. It is also an important part of the online process. Thank you in advance and good luck!

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Jamie,Sorry for the another massage. I have just printed the application form now and under number 3 from the application you have advised to apply to set aside the original order. My form says to set aside the 4th of April order, should I be changing the date?

I have replied on the other thread!