How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7258
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

Google play music is playing my CD I made last year without

This answer was rated:

Google play music is playing my CD I made last year without my permission .I don't know where they got it from.i only shared it with a few friends.can you tell me what my options are.Mr George Mcçrum 1 Marx crescent Stanley Co Durham Dh96 la.                             This CD is available from Google for free download. Am I not dew to any payment for this service.

Hello George my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Have you asked where they got it from?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have sent emails but they never got recognised​. I think the company responsible is download copyright SBI global limited 2012. I sent an email to Google but that was,nt recognised.iam an old person and not well used to the modern communication system.i e. Tablet laptop. My phone no.***********.if they just ask permission to use the CD I would concent I don't know if they would make a payment for this service. G Mcçrum.

habe you written rather than emailed?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't know who to write to I don't write now the arthritis in my hands and fingers stops me. Is it legal what these people are doing. Who are they accountable to.i suppose no one wins against big companies.and looks like I've waisted £42 I can't afford any more. Thanks for your time.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What's the use of writing. The email,s don't get anywhere so where will the letters go. I haven't a clue who or how to contact anyone. You were my only hope. The CD is still playing while Ian writing this message.if you want to hear it go to Google play music Shuffle all recently played.then it will come up. Unknown artist. First song Take These old Hank Williams song. 14 track s.

Sorry I have been in Court. You need to write to:

1-13 St Giles High St
London WC2H 8LG

Their number is: (0)20-7031-3000

You need to write and set out your losses and request compensation within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not compensate you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your time. I have no idea how to write to Google or anyone else I've never had any experience of court proceedings besides I don't have the money to go any further. Once again thank you for your service.

pleasure to help.