How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32292
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I need to know what type of lawyer I need for a claim under

Customer Question

I need to know what type of lawyer I need for a claim under deed of amendment and restatement .
A complex background of a partner turning his shares in a restaurant to a loan agreement. A verbal agreement was given to pay less than amount stated in the contract for the first 3 months. This was paid but he is now claiming the full amount.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Alex J. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. I am a corporate lawyer. Do you have the loan agreement? Were the shares cancelled? What value of loan is recorded in the company balance sheet?

I have to go offline, so please do not be concerned if you do not hear from me immediately, I will respond? Kind regards AJ