How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I got a dispute with a company registered in uk. The

Customer Question

good morning,
i got a dispute with a company registered in uk. The claimant has it s object of activity abroad and the judgement has been made abroad by international court of arbitration. how do i collect the debt now from the company which is trading in england?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Alex J. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Is the Judgment for a sum of money? Did you enter into a contract that states you will accept the arbitrators decision? Or was their an arbitration clause in your contract? Kind regards AJ