How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

British serve a small claim which I did receive from the

Customer Question

British serve a small claim which I did receive from the court and the court proceeded to award a judgment. I have applied for judgment to be set aside, and now their solicitor asked me to make a proposal and withdraw the application. But I want the judgement remove from my record if am to take that option.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

When they say proposal, in relation to what? Do you accept you owe the money?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I told the court I did not receive the claim form, which I would explained our situation.
Yes, we whole amount.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
should make the proposal of what the school can pay and withdraw the application.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 months ago.

Ok - do you have any defence to the claim?