How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have been divorced for 3 years. My partner is supposed to

Customer Question

I have been divorced for 3 years. My partner is supposed to give me a percentage of his income from his company. Is it too late to make sure I am receiving the right amounts
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first

Was there a financial Order sealed by the court setting out the financial arrangements?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
There was an order which stated that he should pay a certain percentage of the income that he takes from the company I think
5% other than that everything was given to me was 50%
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.

Do you have a copy of the Order?