How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I desire to leave my great Grandchildren money, but I wish

Customer Question

I desire to leave my great Grandchildren money, but I wish to purchase life insurance for them so they will benefit later in their lives. I can offer a lump sum to cover the premiums. I am being advised that my age bars me from doing this and I cannot understand why?
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Highworth, Swindon Town, Wilts
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Question not understood.
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, my approach was with the Pru.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Have they said why please?