How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35086
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

The image of my daughter were used against my consent by the

Customer Question

hello. The image of my daughter were used against my consent by the father of my daughter. I think he is planning on doing it in the future. He use her image to promote evicted places and the bbc has filmed her and she is in a serie cauld "real stories". I want to stop him doing it. What can I do? I have the minimum average, no money
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: ub70dj
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: they went on court for the first land and it was evicted but the owner couldn t get read of them. They are trespassing on the first land if the possession order is still updated. They were on court for the second part of the land and received an eviction order of 12 days. They want to go in appeal. My 4 year old is living there while a have asked her dad to give her back to me. I am working, have a room, soon a car. She is living there with her father because i can t do anything legally, not having the money to do so
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: the children services were involved at a certain time but stepback now. They agree with how she is living now even after asking for them help many time
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How long has she lived with her father?

Is her father named on her birth certificate?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
1 years and yes, he is on her birth certificate. But I am seing her regulary 2-4 days a week.
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.

Why did she start to live with her father rather than you?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
because we had an arrangement and also because he forced me out of the squat (no prouve of that). I had to live in a tent during 8 month until finally finding stability. She supposed to stay with him 6 month, with me 6 month. I should have her back in september but because I want her to go to school and he don t, he don t want to give her back to me. And because I didn t have a home at the time, now, the children services say that if i want to see her more, I ll have to go in court but I don t have the financial resources for that. So now, he force me to obei to him and if I don t, he threaten me to leave with her. Therefore, I can t be involved in the life of my daughter or taking any decisions and if i have a concern and talk to him about it, he call me names. He do like I wasen t the mother of alhena and nobody can help me because I don t have money to make my right respected.
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.

So you have a home and the child could go to school if she lives with you - whilst your ex will not let her go to school - is that correct?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
He want to home school her and she should be in reception school on september. He is not working at the moment as well
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.

Given all of that you can apply to the court for an Order that the child lives with you and attends school - and spends alternate weekends and half of all school holidays with her father

The starting point is for you to attend a Mediation Information and Assessment meeting with a Family mediator

Legal Aid is still available for mediation

When mediation fails you can then apply to the court for a Child Arrangement Order using a form C100 available online - you may be eligible for a reduction in the £215 Court Fee - you would need to use the form EX160 (also available online)

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details