Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I just received my DBS and I have a conviction of traveling

Hello, I just received my DBS and I have a conviction of traveling on a rail without fare under the regulation of railway act 1889 s 5(3)A.
I would like to dispute because I have no idea, neither did I receive a letter about it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm worried that this will affect my application to work with Young children and vulnerable adults in a hospital setting.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nicola,
I'm happy to wait for an answer.Thank you
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Do you know which Court it was at?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Jamie,Thank you for getting back to meThe court was at Nottingham Magistrate May 2015.

Ok - then you need to speak to the Court.

They will set the matter down and you can make a statutory declaration. That is where you declare you knew nothing about it.

If its accepted then then matter will be set aside. It can then be re-tried at a later date.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Jamie for answer. I have few more question.Would you advise to get a lawyer for this case?
Also, would this conviction be a legitimate reason to be removed from child nursing programApologies for the question but this is the first time dealing with the legal system.Kind regards,
A

No, you can do this yourself.

I cant say whether it would be a reason to be removed, that is for the course provider.

Does that clarify?

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget as it is an important part of the online process! Thank you.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help.

Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience: Solicitor