How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10479
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I just received my DBS and I have a conviction of traveling

This answer was rated:

Hello, I just received my DBS and I have a conviction of traveling on a rail without fare under the regulation of railway act 1889 s 5(3)A.
I would like to dispute because I have no idea, neither did I receive a letter about it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm worried that this will affect my application to work with Young children and vulnerable adults in a hospital setting.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nicola,
I'm happy to wait for an answer.Thank you
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Do you know which Court it was at?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Jamie,Thank you for getting back to meThe court was at Nottingham Magistrate May 2015.

Ok - then you need to speak to the Court.

They will set the matter down and you can make a statutory declaration. That is where you declare you knew nothing about it.

If its accepted then then matter will be set aside. It can then be re-tried at a later date.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Jamie for answer. I have few more question.Would you advise to get a lawyer for this case?
Also, would this conviction be a legitimate reason to be removed from child nursing programApologies for the question but this is the first time dealing with the legal system.Kind regards,

No, you can do this yourself.

I cant say whether it would be a reason to be removed, that is for the course provider.

Does that clarify?

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget as it is an important part of the online process! Thank you.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help.

Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10479
Experience: Solicitor
Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you