Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor

I am trying to find out which form and grounds i use to

hello, I am trying to find out which form and grounds i use to serve an eviction notice on my tenant. it is a statutory periodic tenancy.
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: the house is located in pembrokeshire, Wales.
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no, the tenant is aware i am trying to sell the house, she said she would leave at the end of tenancy on may 25th this year.
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, thank you

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

When did they move in?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
my tenant moved in May 25th 2016. I have had two 6 month tenancy agreements with her as well as making her aware at the start that I was going to be trying to sell the house early this year. We did not renew the tenancy agreement in May this year as she said she would move out.According to Rent Smart Wales, she is now in a Statutory periodic tenancy and I am able to give her a one month eviction notice as well as having that stipulation in the original tenancy agreement.

I will call shortly.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
thank you.

No problem!