Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Second opinion] I have dome job for my customer (A) where we

second opinion] Hello,I have dome job for my customer (A) where we collected the goods from his client (B) and delivered to destination. On same period of time I was also completing a job for my end customer who based at same premises with customer client (B). After couple of month (B) found our details and send us an email to quote for a job, we replied back with price and they have decided to go with us, does this mean that I am poaching customer? (we have never left any details with them)

Thanks for your in me but this isn't my area.

I will opt out.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

If they approached you, then you are not poaching.

If you approached them, then you are poaching.

From what you have said above, you are not poaching

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Jamie, thank you. Yes we did not left any kind of information with them. They were looking for my company as we provide bespoke service of transferring hanging garment and when our vans were send on behalf of other company they have noted that it was always our vans as our vans is livered and company who were using us knew that our vans was livered. Also when they have contacted us they still were contacting other company for price requests but other company stopped responding to their emails so they thought he is not interested in their business hence started using us.

Ok - if they found and approached you, its fine.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I just want to clarify that I have done nothing illegal and that true is on mu side?

You have not done anything illegal.

Does that help?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

All the best. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today, by clicking on the 5 stars or happy face, otherwise the site does not pay me for the time spent with you today. It is also an important part of the online process. Thank you in advance and good luck!

Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience: Solicitor