Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

Is it against the law to allow my boyfriend to post photos

Is it against the law to allow my boyfriend to post photos of my son online? My sons father is claiming it is

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today. No that is not illegal, it would be illegal if they were indecent images of children but if they are just normal photos then it does not matter if he was not the person's biological father and he can post photos of the child online if needed. There is nothing illegal about that. And especially if he has the permission of at least one of his parents, like yourself, then that would make it even better to argue in case the other parent tries to challenge it.

I trust this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars above - this is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you still need me to clarify anything else, please reply on here and I will assist as best as I can. Thank you