How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1494
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
Type Your Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

It's difficult for me i ma italian, but I was Asked by a UK

This answer was rated:

It's difficult for me i ma italian, but I was Asked by a UK citizen to recieve a box containing his money. Now I was asked from Spain (should be the point of arrival in UE of the shipment ) that They havto produce international monetari transfer certificate plus antidrug terrorist. They asked me to pay in advance 17000 euros!
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in Milan. The sender is from India ocean, But is UK citizen
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: He send me the copy of the shipment
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dont know the sender phisically. He contact ed me trough internet Will I have more to pay in the next future?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The last sentence should have been: i dont know the sender phisically He contacted me trough Internet.
Sorry for my Poor english, But I did not found such a service in my language and I am really worried.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The contac Who asked me to do this, told me never to speak about this with any one.
The bank account in spain is not headed with the name of the company (euro express courier) But instead with a commun name and Surname.


Welcome to Just Answer

I am a Solicitor and will assist you today.

What you have described to me sounds like a Scam. I would not proceed with the transcation as you are likely to never see your money again and they may even try and seek more money from you.

Have a look at this:

You need to report what has happened to your local police so that they can investigate matters for you.

Do not pay anything to these people.

Kind regards


Please kindly remember to Star Rate my service so that I receive for helping you today. When you leave positive feedback your question remains open and I can then answer your follow up questions for free.

ukfamilysolicitor and other Law Specialists are ready to help you