Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I am lending my niece some money. We are using a template to

I am lending my niece some money. We are using a template to draw up a loan agreement. The templates seem to assume that the signatories are all in the same place and witnessed by one witness. This would be difficult as my niece and her husband live in the Scottish Isles and I live in the South of England.
Is there a legal problem with my signing the documents in front of a witness, and then sending them to Scotland for signature?

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

How much do you intend to loan and over what period?

Experience: Qualified Solicitor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
163;24,00 over 10 years
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm happy to continue on line
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had a call from a different lawyer and my problem is resolved, thank you.