I run a home care company and have recently had an issue

I run a home care company and have recently had an issue with a family memeber of a client, he has become very rude and abusive to our carers, we have reported it to the police and safeguarded it with the local council, however he has now started to post things derogatory things about the company on social media, where do we stand with this?

Thanks for your question. Your solicitor should immediately issue a cease and desist letter warning this person not to post untrue statements about your company and to remove existing statements. If he doesn't you can sue for damages for defamation. As regards ***** ***** behaviour your reports to the police are the correct way to deal with this. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.