A quick question I need an answer to please. How does a

A quick question I need an answer to please. How long does a girlfriend need to live with you before she's entitled to half your property? Or is this one of those myths. Thank you.

Thanks for your question. There is no law that says that your girlfriend becomes entitled to half your property at any time. That is a myth as you say. Her entitled would be based on contribution to the household and to the property, for example if she paid for a new kitchen or contributed to the mortgage or bought things for the household, then she would be able to ask for credit for that in the event of a separation. If you have concerns have a solicitor draw up a cohabitation agreement. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for the clarification. I will screen shot this as proof of your professional response.