How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joshua Your Own Question
Joshua, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 26070
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Joshua is online now

2 years ago I bought a converted barn on a golf course. We,

This answer was rated:

2 years ago I bought a converted barn on a golf course. We, our cars and our house have been hit by golf balls many times. We are now worried about leaving the house and go into the garden. We feel like prisoners. Also we have spent lots of money to repair damages. Should the golf club have a insurance policy to cover their members?

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

I am sorry to read of your circumstances. May I ask if you have raised the issue with the golf club (I am sure you have) and their response?

Joshua and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Their response was you live on a golf course so you should expect this to happen

A pleasure to speak with you. If I can assist any further, please do not hesitate to contact me. All the best