Ask a Law Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hello my make is Jamie and I will help you with this.
How much was the claim for? Just to be clear he has been refunded but he is seeking the whole amount back?
Ok. But you have received an actual claim form? Have you returned the part?
ok. Did you return the item?
Ok thanks. I have the photo thanks. Was the person selling a business or individual?
Did you purchase the wrong parts as alleged?
Ok. Did she suggest the parts or did you specify?
The bits you ordered.....
Yes. But who suggested the parts. Him or did you just order them?
Ok. You defend it on the basis :
1. In law you have 14 days in which you change your mind about goods ordered at a distance
2. In any event the seller was in breach of the consumer rights act 2015 as the goods didn't work
3. The seller refunded you, PayPal didn't need to adjucate
4. He is now, unreasonably, trying to claim it back.
5. The court can't litigate on matters which have Already been decided, i.e. The PayPal issue.
The last point is a bit weak, but put it in anyway
Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?
Yes you can argue that. Unless it's an explicit admission I don't think you can take it as red though,
Does that clairfy?
Yes you would get a ccj but if you pay within a month it is cancelled.
All the best. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today, by clicking on the 5 stars or happy face at the bottom of the screen, otherwise the site does not pay me for the time spent with you today. It is also an important part of the online process. Thank you in advance and good luck!