How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Holly Your Own Question
Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7076
Experience:  I have 20 years of experience as a solicitor in litigation and other areas
Type Your Law Question Here...
Michael Holly is online now

I injured my arm at work after an electric shock, the

This answer was rated:

Hi, I injured my arm at work after an electric shock, the company was found to be at fault by an internal investigation, i`m waiting for a scan on arm but i`m only getting SSP, can i claim? thanks

Dear Glen

Yes you can claim for your loss of earnings and for damages in respect of the injury caused and it's effects.

Look for a local solicitor in your local paper who will give a free first appointment in personal injury claims so your claim can be looked at in detail without any cost to you.

If there are any further points please reply I will be happy to respond.

Kindly either accept or rate my answer on the system so I get credit for my time.

Best wishes


Michael Holly and other Law Specialists are ready to help you