How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7258
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I have a 3 year old conviction for dog fouling. How do I

This answer was rated:

I have a 3 year old conviction for dog fouling. How do I know when it is spent? I do not have a copy of the court order and do not know details. It was Scarborough Magistrates Court in August 2014

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What sentence did you get please?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
163;200 fine

Thanks. Then it is spent one year after it has been imposed.

So it's now spent.

Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks Jamie: In order to have confidence in your (Internet) answer I feel I should know how to contact you personally should this advice be queried. Is that possible (my wife is doubting Thomas!).
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks :)

sadly not. All communications must be here online.

But see