How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7026
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

Can a winding up order made by HMRC be rescinded if the debt

This answer was rated:

Can a winding up order made by HMRC be rescinded if the debt is paid in full after the order is made?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Individual or company please?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

thanks, ***** ***** pay all debt and costs then you can apply to annul it.

But you need to make sure it's all clear including costs.

Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** final point on costs. I presume you mean court costs which I understand would be in the region of £150 ish?

Their costs. It's going to be more than £150 after the order is made.

It may be a few thousand.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Absolutely thanks. I may well come back to you to ask you to act for us if necessary, with this be ok?

sure. All the best. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today, by clicking on the 5 stars or happy face at the bottom of the screen, otherwise the site does not pay me for the time spent with you today. It is also an important part of the online process. Thank you in advance and good luck!

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi again Jamie, can you clarify please? Does the Company have 5 working days from date of the Order or the date it was received to enable a rescinding motion?Thanks.

You can apply to annul it on the basis that all debt and costs are paid.