How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask F E Smith Your Own Question
F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10262
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
Type Your Law Question Here...
F E Smith is online now

I have an inheritance dispute. The Executors instructed

This answer was rated:

I have an inheritance dispute. The Executors instructed solicitors but they have simply not replied to any of my letters. I want to 'start' proceedings without a lawyer in the hope that seeing this action they will come to their senses and negotiate. Can this be done? I have legal qualifications (not a lawyer) so want to do as much as I can without incurring huge fees.

Hello - can you explain exactly what your issue is - thanks

F E Smith and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am alleging my Aunt was unduly influenced. I along with my sister and two cousins are the main beneficiaries. I have suggested a proposal to my two cousins (now the Executors - I was the Executor before) who have instructed solicitors but I am getting nowhere fast. Solicitor just advised me she is still waiting for her clients instructions.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
am I to receive an answer?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I paid for a quick response and was offered a phone call that did not go through but advised that the solicitor was available for this online conversation. That was an 1/2 an hour ago and nothing!