Hi, welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question.
1. To bring your spouse to live in the UK, you need to be earning a certain amount ('meeting the financial requirement', or have enough savings. This will show that you receive enough money to look after your dependant. Thank you for providing the information, as the amount depends on who you're applying for.
For your spouse alone, you need to earn £18,600 per year before tax.
You can meet the financial requirement through a combination of:
- income from employment or self-employment - if you’re in the UK with permission to work
- a pension
- maternity, paternity, adoption or sick pay
- other income such as from rent or shares
- cash savings - you’ll need at least £16,000, and the savings must have been in your name for 6 months or more
Furthermore, as your spouse is from outside the EEA, there is a charge of £200 per year for healthcare in the UK, as part of their visa application (the NHS healthcare surcharge).
For more information please refer to: https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa.
I hope this answers your question. If it does, I would be grateful if you would kindly take a moment to click a rating for my service to you today.