Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I am owed £10,000 BY a company, should have been paid on

I am owed £10,000 BY a company, should have been paid on 30th sept. have proof of when payment should have been paid, bank transfer was method of payment, have shown company bank statements to prove not received, how do I get my money ?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

So they are saying it has been sent? Have you shown this to your bank?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
spoke to them on phone
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
have also spoken to my banks fraud squad who also agree I have not been paid

Ok - what does your bank say, it has never been sent?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
that is what my bank are saying

Ok - do you have it in writing from the OTHER bank it was sent?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
no, only the companys word, they say they can send proof but do not

You need to write and set out your losses and request payment from the Company within 7 days or say will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund pay then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n1-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

If not, I would appreciate a 5 star rating for my answer. Thanks!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
thanks for your help

All the best. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today, by clicking on the 5 stars or happy face at the bottom of the screen, otherwise the site does not pay me for the time spent with you today. It is also an important part of the online process. Thank you in advance and good luck!