How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7257
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

English and European civil debt For an EEO for Englush

This answer was rated:

English and European civil debtFor an EEO for Englush Judgment, what country is used for the rate of interest?
Is it the English rate or the country where it will be enforced?Thanks

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

It would be the English rate.

I assume you pleaded interest in the claim form.

As such it will be the rate which was pleaded, which can be 8% under S.69 County Courts Act 1984.

But its the English rate.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5 star rating for my answer. Thanks!

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you

No problem!