How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I had a "friend" stay at my house for a while to help him

Customer Question

Hi, I had a "friend" stay at my house for a while to help him out. He has left now but I have now found out he has opened up a limited company at my address. What can I do to protect myself. I have nothing to do with the company.
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 4 months ago.

Hello - how have you found this out and what is the company? do you know where he's gone?