How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12088
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I need help My son was stop by Scotland Police cos he get in

Customer Question

Hi there. I need help
My son was stop by Scotland Police cos he get in the Uk iligel with no documents. He ask for Asylum seekers so now he is in the addresses: DUNGAVEL HOUSE, STRATHAVEN. SOUTH LANARKSHIRE
ML10 6RF
His name is*****
his phone number is *****
I would like to get a solicitors to countinue his case and to release him to joining with us
I hope you will help as in this matter
Hope to hear you soon
Regards John
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  JGM replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for your question. The solicitors who can deal with this are McGlashan MacKay in Glasgow who can be contacted on 0141(###) ###-#### They are immigration and asylum specialists.