How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have had my defence against an ex-care assistant struck

Customer Question

I have had my defence against an ex-care assistant struck out because I failed to include the words "I believe that the facts stated in this application for judgement are true" in my defence documents. Can I resurrect the case please?
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Have you applied to set aside and amend?

What stage are proceedings?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I haven't even managed to go to court to defend myself at the
small claims court.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Is the £44 in addition to the £37 please?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have lost the will to live.. NOT SATISFIED!