How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12086
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

What can we do my father was put to bed incorrectly by his

Customer Question

What can we do my father was put to bed incorrectly by his carers and slipped out of bed hitting his head severely breaking his nose and putting his teeth through his lip he was found on the floor the next morning dead the Coroner has said he died of pneumonia but he still fell off the bed because of the carers
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  JGM replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question and I am sorry for your loss and the awful circumstances. Are you wanting to make a formal complaint or are you wanting to pursue competition for your late father’s estate?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
To make a formal complaint
Expert:  JGM replied 4 months ago.

Was this in a care home or at his own home.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
His own home
Expert:  JGM replied 4 months ago.

Have you lodged a formal complaint with the care company in accordance with their guidelines? That is your starting point, and you can escalate that to the area health board.