How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have power of attorney for my daughter who is disabled.

Customer Question

I have power of attorney for my daughter who is disabled. Because I have recently moved I don't seem to have any paperwork to cover this. Is there any way of checking or can I get copies from somewhere. Thank you
Richard Wren
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I need to get a new cheque book for her and alter the address for it to be sent to as I have just moved.
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Do the Bank already have a copy?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I’m afraid I don’t know.
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

For clarity when was the Power made - and who signed it?