How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My nephew needs help

Customer Question

Hi my nephew needs help
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 4 months ago.

Hello Johanna

Welcome to Just Answer

I am a Family Solicitor and will try and assist you.

Please may I ask:

- how old are the boys?

- when did the mother leave?

- has the mother reported your son as beign violent to the police? has there been any charges?

kind regards


Customer: replied 4 months ago.
5 and 3
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 4 months ago.


Thank you for your response.

I alo need to know when the mother left? was it last night or before then? also has there been any police involvement? or social services involvement?

kind regards