How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7250
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

We received about a month ago a court claim against us from

This answer was rated:

We received about a month ago a court claim against us from a previous tenant. We duly replied. Today we received a court letter stating it is to be treated as a part 7 claim via the small claims track. what is this?Also. we wish the claimant to attend court as we do not believe his identity, so do we need to apply to discharge this order as it says we canNot sure what to do to be honest
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
I assume you filed a defence?

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no, we stated we wanted it to be heard in court not via letter
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
please call

I will call shortly.