12826847

I have another question for you about other subject. I hope

Customer Question

I have another question for you about other subject. I hope you have an answer for me on that.
Around 5 years ago I was working at City Lady beauty salon in Cavan as administrator. I worked there for around 4 months. I left that place because I did not like the unfriendly atmosphere over there. My boss as for revenge sent my photo image to security provider companies all over the Ireland and UK, putting on me a label as suspicious. She informed those security companies about me being a thief, and as the evidence, provided a footage from CCTV how I was paying wages to the workers including my-self, as it was a part of my job. She sent a footage taken from CCTV to security companies with false statement that I have stolen those money. Since then I am prosecuted by security officers, staff workers and all other workers at the shopping and leisure centers, pharmacies, hospitals, coffe shops, post offices and all other public place... I am discriminated and persecuted by everyone and everywhere whoever has access to that information about me. This has a huge negative affect on my life and my family`s life. I had to ask my doctor to give me anti depressants as I am no longer coping with that on my own, my psychological well being is broken. I wan to ask you what can I do to stop that. Fist, I want my picture be removed from all those security cameras, as I did not convicted any crime, also I want the person, who uploaded my picture with the false statement and false evidence of me being a thief, who is my previous employer, to be brought to a court and pay a compensation for a damages made on my health, personal life and reputation.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Was this done maliciously?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello, thank you
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Can you give the advise on that, please.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry, how long do I have to wait for the answer?

Was this done maliciously?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Definitely yes!

Ok thanks leave it with me please and I will reply later today once out of court thanks

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you very much. However, I would like to add a few more note about that, you can get me an answer as soon as you can.
My previous boss, persecuted and terrorized the other staff members who worked at her beauty salon and who later tried to organized they own business. She sent her male friends to a managers of the properties with the request do not rent a property for her workers that once worked at her salon. She said and did a lot of bad things to a people who worked for her, she made that with a purpose to show her control over us and to make us not to get a job later with some other employer.
All this slander actions about me was organized by her even before I left that place. I remember she asked me to pay my wages by my self, which means I should take the money from the till. That request was unusual, because I never did that before. Usually she was paying my wages to me. But this time she asked me to do that. I think she was planing to set up all this as a fact of stealing...She wanted cctv cameras to record it and had plans to provide it with the false statement about me, with the purpose of harassment. And she did that successfully.

Hello again, can I please check if you are both based in Ireland?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I Iive in Ireland. She as well, her business is located at Cavan Ireland, the one I worked at her beauty salon. She also has a shop of clothes in Northern Ireland. The photo was uploaded in both, Ireland and UK security CCTV operating.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
We both live in Ireland county Cavan. The beauty salon I have worked at name is***** and it's located at Bridge street Cavan town, Ireland.

ok you posted your question in our UK law section and it really belongs in our ROI Law section, so I will transfer it there and an Irish lawyer should pick it up and respond. No need to reply to this as it will just assign the question back to me, thanks