Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

ONCE THE COUNTY COURT DECISION AWARDED AGAINST ME AND

ONCE THE COUNTY COURT DECISION AWARDED AGAINST ME AND ORDERED ME TO PAY THE LANDLORD OVER THE COMMERCIAL LAESE I HAVE FORFEITURED BECAUSE OF A BAD MISTAKE I MADE AND TRUSTED OTHER PEOPLE WHO TOLD ME THAT I WAS ALLOWED TO DO WHAT I DID, SO MY QUALIFIED SOLICITOR WHO WAS DEALING WITH MY CASE AND REPRESENTING ME AT THE COURT AND DEALING WITH MY CASE TO MY BEST INTEREST HAD ONLY ACCEPETED THE COUNTY COURT RULLING AND ASKED ME TO PAY THE LANDLORD , AND NOT EVEN FIRST DISCUSSING WITH ME AFTER THE RULLING WHETHER I HAVE ANY OPTIONS? OR ANY ADVICE ? I AM LOOKING TO SEE IF I WAS ALLOWED TO GO FOR AN APPEAL AGAINST THE COUNTY COURT RULLING AND VER MUCH WANTS TO BE THERE TO PUT MY CASE AGAIN BECAUSE I THINK THE RULLING WAS VERY UNJUST AS THERE ARE A LOT OF MONEY INVOLVED , SHOULD MY SOLICITOR HAVE ADVISED ON THIS? MY OPTIONS? APPEAL? MANY THANKS .

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

I am not sure what your question is - can you appeal?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
HI JAMIE, REGARDING CAN I APPEAL THEN? SHOULD MY QUALIFIED SOLICITOR HAVE DISCUSSED THIS WITH ME AND OPTIONS RATHER THAN JUST ACCEPTING THE COURT RULLING AND ASK ME TO PAY? WHAT FOR I PAY FOR QUALIFIED SOLICITOR TO DEAL FULLY WITH MY CASE ?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I HAVE PAID TO GET A LEGAL ADVICE TO MY QUESTION ? CAN I GET THIS FIRST ? AND NOT NEED TO PAY AGAIN TO TALK ON THE PHONE , MAY BE LATER I AM HAPPY TO DO SO, BUT FIRST I NEED THE LEGAL ADVICE TO MY QUESTION I HAVE SEND YOU AND PAID FOR.

Can you please not type in CAPITALS as it is very distracting.

Why did you lose? Cam you be clearer?

* Can *

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the landlord applied for a possession of property on the grounds of rent arrears and forfeiture of the lease in which I did by making a bad mistake and mislead by other people.

Ok - but do you accept you were in arrears?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
how long we will be able to talk on the phone ? its very complicated issues and a long story ,
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
happy to pay for the call £44 can you tell me how long we could talk for ? it will take some time to explain every thing,

30 mins if you want the call. That should be enough to discuss.

But I wont be clock watching so if we run over a bit, thats fine.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok here is my no***********SAM happy to pay the £44 thanks .

Thanks - can you click on the acceptance button please? Thanks!